- Take charge of product related projects, including definition, delivery, and communication towards developers, designers and team members involved
- Define, manage and implement product features to improve user experience for our consultants and clients, and improve our website performance
- Do research and run tests to identify opportunities for improving our products and services
- Develop or help to develop tools that support our client and consultant lead generation and outreach process
- Graduated/about to graduate in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or Business Administration
- 1-2 years of software or internet product management experience involving relevant websites, touching on UX/UI, design, and front-end development
- Familiar with content management systems (eg. Wordpress)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic about helping and serving clients
- Detail-oriented when writing user stories, reviewing designs, brainstorming technical approaches, and testing features before they are released
- An eye for great design and an understanding of how to communicate through design
- Must=English, Plus=German
- Receive support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, startup presentations, and networking events).
- Make key decisions that impact the future of the company
- Participate in free yoga classes, a meditation room, and shower facilities (e.g. after exercising in one of our neighboring parks) on site
- Enjoy regular team lunches and social events
- A secured job in a constantly growing company and a future-proof industry with a multitude of personal development opportunities
- Work in an environmentally conscious company - we see climate action as a responsibility
English - German
Beginn: 01.04.2021/ ASAP
Dauer: 6-12 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze: 2
Angaben zum Unternehmen
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” (cit. Confucius) A sea of opportunities is waiting for you at Consultport. Are you ready to disrupt the consulting market with us?
We’re a young, fast-growing company based in Berlin, led by experienced entrepreneurs, with backgrounds from the Boston Consulting Group, Rocket Internet and Google. We’re building the finest digital marketplace, one that brings leading digital experts and top-tier management consultants together with businesses. Our clients range from fast-growing startups to large corporations across European markets.
We connect them with the highest qualified professionals to succeed with their digital strategy, digital transformation, business model development, and more. We hire smart, capable, highly adaptable people who have a strong drive and a growth mindset. While everyone on our team is an “A-player”, our culture is very collaborative, friendly, and flexible. We encourage our team to bring in their own ideas and take initiative to move us forward. We’re located in Berlin, one of Europe’s most booming and exciting cities for start-ups and tech, and have established a strong business network especially in the DACH region.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.