At Silexica’s Cologne headquarters, we are looking for an UX/UI Design Intern (f/m/d) to support our engineering team with UX/UI expertise for our software toolsuite for the duration of 6 months starting as soon as possible.
- Get involved in all aspects of the design process for our software toolsuite, designing user interfaces for SLX Toolsuite IDE and the user flow for new features
- Assist product owners and the IDE team planning new features.
- Work with cross-functional teams and collaborate with Designers, Engineers, Product Managers and Customer Support as well as Marketing, to create amazing user experiences
- An opportunity to work with a fascinating product – the premium multicore solution – shaping a new era of computing
- Professional guidance from our experienced engineering team
- Full responsibility for your own projects and opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- You are studying towards a Masters degree in UX Design, Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field, having successfully completed your Bachelor
-You have ideally gained previous work experience in a software or engineering company, working on UX/UI
- You have good knowledge of UX standards, fundamental user behaviours and user-centered design principles - across a variety of platforms
- You are experienced with InVision Studio, Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma
- You are familiar with design methods and processes across the product development cycle
- Your strong presentation skills will help you collaborate with team members from a wide range of countries and cultures
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds of 60 people from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position (max. 3 sentences) and outline your availability, via our recruiting system on our website.
Dauer: 4-6 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
We believe that advanced technologies like autonomous cars or real-time wireless data communication (5G) will make the world a better and safer place. To accelerate the development of intelligent products like these, Silexica provides software development tools that help engineers to bring better products to market faster; enabling our customers to win markets.
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US, Japan and Pakistan, Silexica is serving global customers across different rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by industry veterans and business professionals. Together, we are building the best software tools company in the world to make our customers successful in bringing better products to market faster! We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.